Walkers, in conjunction with the Irish MiFID Industry Association, hosted a webinar – "Getting SEARious – Planning for the incoming Individual Accountability Regime" on 4 March at 9:00 am – 10:30 am (GMT).
This briefing opened with an introduction from IMIA Chairman, Ronan Gahan and Walkers Regulatory Partner, Eoin O Connor. During the webinar, Sara Hall, Regulatory Partner from Walkers' London office, provided practical insight from implementation of the UK FCA's Senior Managers and Certification Regime in recent years and Susan Battye, Employment Partner, advised on the steps employers should be taking now in anticipation of the implementation of this regime. Tying in with this topic is Fitness & Probity, and Regulatory Partner Niall Esler presented on the Central Bank's recent Dear CEO letter on Fitness and Probity. The briefing was followed by Q&A and discussion.
- Introduction: IMIA Chairman Ronan Gahan and Eoin O Connor, Walkers
- Fitness & Probity: Dear CEO Letter, Niall Esler, Walkers
- Individual Accountability Regime: What We Know, Eoin O Connor, Walkers
- SEAR: Employment Impact and Overview, Susan Battye, Walkers
- Implementation: Practical Considerations, Sara Hall, Walkers
- Q&A and discussion
To view the recording of this webinar, please click here.