Positive news for Jersey's Funds sector – key takeaways/stats:
- 9% = growth in value of regulated funds business serviced in Jersey over the year to new record levels;
- £378.1 billion = net asset value of regulated funds under administration in Jersey;
- 67% = increase in net asset value of Jersey funds over the last five years;
- 403 = total number of Jersey Private Funds, an increase of over 100 over the previous year; and
- 89% = percentage of total funds business comprised of alternative asset classes in Jersey.
These figures demonstrate the resilience and stability of Jersey as a jurisdiction of choice for investment funds, particularly in a challenging year for global markets, and show that Jersey is well placed to support the global economic recovery ahead.
"Jersey Funds Industry Reaches New Record Heights in 2020 in Face of Challenging Global Market Conditions"